Flu (Seasoned Influenza)
Flu Shots only $20, available every day. No appointments necessary.
Who should get the flu vaccine?
Starting with the 2010-11 influenza season, the CDC now recommends annual influenza vaccinations for everyone age 6 months or older. Vaccination is especially important for people at high risk of influenza complications, including:
- Pregnant Women
- Older Adults
- Young Children
- Those who have had a bad reaction to
the vaccine in the past
- Those allergic to chicken eggs
- Those who ave a fever that day
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water. Use an alcohol-based sanitizer on your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth whenever possible.
- Avoid crowds when the flu is most prevalent in your area.
Same Day Appointment
We are here for you when you need us the most. For your convenience, book your appointments with us online.
Attention: If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.