Wear comfortable clothes and bring any required forms, including a completed health and immunization history.No appointment necessary. We’ll give you a summary of your exam and stamp any medical forms required. Exams costs $49 – Physical (Camp, General, Health, School, Sport,Work) and $75 – Physical + Urinalysis + Medical Report (CDL, DMV, DOT, Peace Corps)
General, OT, DMV, CDL physical
The doctor will perform an examination, including: Currently the DMV and DOT Physicals are unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Review of your health history
- Review of your immunizations to ensure they are up to date
- A simple physical exam to determine if you are able to safely participate in typical college,camp and sport activities
- Urine Testing
- Blood pressure: less than 120 over 80 is a normal blood pressure. Doctors define high blood pressure (hypertension) as 140 over 90 or higher.
- Heart rate: Values between 60 and 100 are considered normal. Many healthy people have heart rates slower than 60, however.
- Respiration rate: Around 16 is normal. Breathing more than 20 times per minute can suggest heart or lung problems.
- Temperature: 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit is the average, but healthy people can have resting temperatures slightly higher or lower.
Same Day Appointment
We are here for you when you need us the most. For your convenience, book your appointments with us online.
Attention: If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.